Sunday, April 25, 2010

36 not so bad

What a hell week. I thought I was going in for a simple surgery. WRONG somehow this outpatient became and inpatient. I am starting to think that I jinks myself by saying this is going to be so simple no problem I’ll be back at work on Monday, well I am hoping for Tuesday. I originally told Darryl I will have the surgery in the morning go to lab in the afternoon all will be well. It did not turn out that easy.. Lucky me, I turned 36 in a hospital bed with the biggest hypochondriac in the next bed two days from hell. How is each time I get admitted to the hospital I have crappy roommates. I am now hoping for a speedy recovery and that my stomach will start working so they don’t have to go and fix the other end this next time. Just waiting to say no more acid reflux after 20 years of it. WHAT A JOY

No comments:

Post a Comment