Sunday, December 20, 2009

Time Flies

Well it is that time of the year were time flies by really quick. It is hard to believe Emma is now four it seems like yesterday we were visiting her at Children’s. we celebrated Emma’s birthday the normal way small family party and a trip. This years trip we went to the Wild Animal Park, Sea World and the San Diego Zoo. It was a great trip even with the rain.


This is another year the I had to break with tradition, I was not able to make candy for the third year in a row. It is this funky schedule I work now. It is also hard to believe it is only 5 days before Christmas and I am not done shopping. I am not even close to being done. However I am preparing for next Christmas starting the list already I am not going to wait like this year.

May God bless you this Christmas Season and into the New Year.

No comments:

Post a Comment